The Famous Psychologist Urie Bronfenbrenner born in Masow Russia, He was the Russian-Born American Developmental Psychologist famous with the theory of child development. This theory is also called Human Ecological Theory, Bronfenbrenner’s ecological systems theory.
He was Born in Moscow the city of Russia in 1917-April 29 and died on 25-September 2005 in NewYork. He took Education from University of Michigan, Harvard University, Cornell University has 7 children Kate Bronfenbrenner, Mary Bronfenbrenner, Steven Bronfenbrenner, Michael Bronfenbrenner, Ann Stambler, Beth Soll.
Top Books By Urie Bronfenbrenner
- The Ecology of Human Development
- influences on Human Development
- Two Worlds of Childhood: S. and U.S.S.R
- The State of Americans: This Generation and the Next
- Reality and Research in the Ecology of Human Development
- Making Human Beings Human
- Ökologische Sozialisationsforschung
- Master Lectures on Developmental Psychology
Read More: Top 4 Books By Urie Bronfenbrenner
He also got a music Degree from Cornell University in 1983. He took his master degree from Harvard and Doctorate in development Psychology from the University of Michigan.Urie Bronfenbrenner wrote over 300 research papers and 14 Books about Psychology Facts.
Awards won by Urie Bronfenbrenner.
- The American Psychological Association renamed its “Lifetime Contribution to Developmental Psychology in the Service of Science and Society as “The Bronfenbrenner Award”
- Chair, 1970 White House Conference on Children
- The James McKeen Catell Award from the American Psychological Society